Sunday, March 30, 2014

JOIN THIS SITE - MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN


 

My PhotoGreetings to all those who visit this blog on a regular basis and
also all those who recently discovered my blog.In Fall of
2011, I was out of work and my job searching was yielding
no tangible results. I was a bit frustrated, justifiably so , but
I did not let that dampen my spirits. I thought of a way to spend
the ample amount of time I had, so came up with the idea to start
a blog to share my passion for the stock market.I have sustained this
effort, due to the feed back and words of encouragement from
some of you, however, I have been stunned by the fact that the
majority have of my worldwide audience have not joined this blog
neither are they following it.

On the right side of my home page is a caption " Followers"
click on the widget - similar to the one shown below and
become a member - JOIN THIS SITE today !
Please use every social media platform at your disposal
to help promote STOCKPIQS and together lets make this
the premier site for actionable investment tips. I just created
another blog  dedicated exclusively to IPO news and reviews
check it out www.ipodesk.blogspot.com

Join this site

Today's Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
390
France
255
United Kingdom
33
Brazil
29
Canada
15
Poland
14
Sweden
14
China
13
Germany
13
Hong Kong
13

No comments:

Post a Comment